|Terms and Conditions|
In order to process your subscription, you must understand and agree to the following:
• MarketGeometry.com is a fully owned subsidiary of Blackthorne Capital, Inc., an Illinois Corporation doing business as Market Geometry (hereinafter known as "MG").MG provides educational subscriber-based services through various electronic newsletters and live and recorded webinars but does NOT advise its clients or any other person to buy or sell positions in securities. It is simply MG's goal to empower its clients to confidently make their own independent trading decisions. MG also does not receive any form of payment or other compensation for publishing information, news, research or any other material concerning any securities on our site, nor does MG publish any information on the site that is intended to affect or influence the value of securities.
• MG is not registered as a broker, broker-dealer, investment advisor, agent or representative of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, or any similar authority. The Company does not teach or recommend to any Client of their financial suitability to trade equities, bonds, futures, or currencies. MG offers no analysis or advice regarding its clients' individual financial suitability to trade equities, bonds, futures, or currencies and, under no circumstances, shall MG be liable to any visitor, user, and/or any third party for any lost profits, lost opportunities, indirect, special, incident, consequential, punitive, or any other damages whatsoever. MG assumes no responsibility or liability for any inaccuracies, mis-statements, errors, or fabrications contained within any documents, data, materials, and web site pages contained here within and associated pages, either through error or negligence.
• You agree to hold MG harmless for any act resulting directly or indirectly from this site, its data, content, materials, associated pages and documents.
• Subscribership may not be assigned or transferred to any other person or entity. Subscriber must promptly inform MG of the following: Changes in the expiration date of any credit card used in connection with the Service; changes in home or billing address; and apparent breaches of security, such as loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of an ID or password. Until MG is notified, by e-mail or by telephone of a breach in security, the Subscriber will remain liable for any unauthorized use of the Service.
• By completing this form, you are authorizing MG to e-mail you periodic updates and announcements, as well as your invitations to live webinars. If you are not interested in receiving any further e-mail from us, you will be able to easily unsubscribe from within any of our e-mails.
AUTOMATIC RENEWAL POLICY:
• Unless and until this agreement is canceled by e-mail, Subscriber hereby authorizes MG to charge Subscriber's credit card to pay for the ongoing (monthly, quarterly or yearly) cost of membership.
• In addition to all national holidays in which the stock markets are closed, MG reserves the right to not broadcast Premium Mini-Mentoring Sessions for a total of up to one calendar week (seven days) per year, regardless of whether or not those days coincide with a national holiday. On the days when live webinars will not be broadcast, subscribers will be notified ahead of time.