- The Policy covers describes the manner in which Market Geometry treats personal information that it collects and/or receives, including information related to a user's historical use of Market Geometry and Market Geometry affiliate services. A user's personal information is information that is personally identifiable, such as the user's name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- Market Geometry collects personal information when you register with MarketGeometry.com, or with an affiliate or content partner of MarketGeometry.com. Market Geometry may record information when you visit Market Geometry.com pages or the pages of Market Geometry affiliates. Market Geometry may combine information it collects with information it obtains from business partners or other companies.
- When you register, Market Geometry asks for information such as your name, email address, age, gender, zip code, occupation, and referral information. Once you register with Market Geometry and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Market Geometry collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners. Market Geometry automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Market Geometry and/or affiliate cookie information, and the page(s) you request.
- Market Geometry uses the information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients. If you opt to receive periodic email promotions from Market Geometry partners, Market Geometry may also use your information to send you the promotions, or may make your information available to partners to send the promotions. Should you change your mind, and wish to stop receiving promotional offers from Market Geometry or its partners, you can follow the "Unsubscribe" link in any email that you receive, or you can send an email to
with the word "Unsubscribe" in the subject line.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Market Geometry does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies, except to provide promotional materials for products or services when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Market Geometry under agreements restricting the use of user information in substantially the same manner as set forth in this Policy. These companies may use your personal information to help Market Geometry communicate with you about offers from Market Geometry and our marketing partners.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Market Geometry does not share your credit card information or other payment information with outside parties, except as may be necessary to process payments that you authorize, or as may be required by order of law.
- Market Geometry may set and access Market Geometry cookies on your computer.
- Market Geometry may permit advertisers on some of its pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this Policy. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Market Geometry' cookies.
Your Ability to Edit Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your Market Geometry user profile, including your personal information and marketing preferences, at any time.
- New categories of marketing communications may be added to the opt-in section of your Profile page from time to time. Users who visit this page can opt out of receiving future marketing communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
- Market Geometry reserves the right to send you certain communications relating to the Market Geometry service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and newsletters, that are considered part of your Market Geometry account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
- You can unsubscribe from your account by replying to any Market Geometry email with the word "Unsubscribe" in the reply subject line or clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of every email you receive from Market Geometry.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- Market Geometry employs physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Market Geometry may update this Policy at any time. Market Geometry will notify you about significant changes in the way it treats personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Market Geometry account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Support
- If you have questions about this Policy, including any relationship between Market Geometry and its affiliates and/or partners, please send an email to